12.28.2008

I Resolve....

I was perusing one of my favorite sites looking for a gift for a little guy's birthday. I happened to come across these kick ass bracelets while looking.



Not only do they look cool, but they serve as a constant reminder to do good. It reads:

Humanity-Planet Peace- Live in Unity- Make a Difference- Accept Diversity- Speak Kindness- Receive a Hand- Pave the Path- Lead the Way- Sow Love- Accept Love- Make a Difference

Maybe I should see if they could add "Get birthday gifts sent in time" on mine. Hopefully little J won't mind his late gift. In the coming year I would like to get back to remembering things. Birthdays, cards, special occasions and showers just to name a few. I used to be so good at that. I don't know what has happened. While I'm at it I think I need to add getting more exercise to my list. Really... there is no excuse for this one. I miss my trainer, but I should be able to do it on my own. My heart needs this. I had better stop the resolutions there. No need to get carried away.

On another note: I am totally digging this little gem I found in my stocking this year.



I HATE having little gooey drippings of food all over my counters and stove. I know you can use a spoon 'rest', but then the gunk just piles up and turns hard. Gross. Plus, they come in colors and are cute. I have a green one, but am thinking of getting a couple more. It's especially helpful for me since I can't use the same utensils when cooking B's food. I can go about my cooking as brainlessly as I do other things. I think that's fabulous.